Sunday, June 13, 2010

Summer Love




Hey Guys, I apologize for not posting in a while. I thought, with it being Summer, things would slow down a bit, but not the case. I am busy with the store, the boys, and we started renovating our house last week. We are putting in a staircase and moving on up, so I am basically running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Crazy. Anyway, first I wanted to tell you that I have a new blog address for the store. This one just makes a little more sense for moving forward in the world wide web! So, please book mark it and check back often. Here are some great throws that we have in the store currently, as well as some animal heads that are made out of newspaper. Both are Fair Trade and fabulous. The throws are featured in Elle Decor this month, so apparently they think they are fabulous too. We have the pale grey and the indigo blue. Call and we will be glad to hold or ship to you. 229-226-6363

No comments:

Post a Comment