Sunday, September 26, 2010

More Favorite Fall Finds...





This is my favorite time of year.  However, the weather is not cooperating.  I keep thinking any day now, there will be a little snap in the air.  At FIREFLY, we are more than ready.  Here are some of my favorites, to set the mood.  Himalayan Candles just keep getting better and better.  I have carried her candles since the get go, and I am so in love with these vintage indian spice tins.  We have three great Fall scents- CAMPFIRE, CINNAMON APPLE, and VANILLA HAZELNUT.   They are yummy.  We are also carrying our  100% cashmere scarves again from Scotland and at really great prices.  Buy 1@ $24., Buy 2@ $40., Buy 3 @ $54.!  I was in Scotland, August a year ago,  and you couldn't even begin to buy cashmere at these prices.  I don't know how she does it, but I'm not complaining... stay tuned for more!


P.S.  My youngest rugrat walking down one of our favorite fall paths.
P.S.S.  Crail, a charming fishing village in Scotland.

No comments:

Post a Comment