Thursday, February 17, 2011

Pillow Talk

I don't know about you guys, but this time of year for me, is about making my home a little more cozy.
I've started to tackle some home projects that got wildly abandoned before Christmas.  In fact, the boys are on break this weekend, and we are staying put.  The honey just bought a tractor, so he will be at the land, preparing it for a long overdue BURN.  I'll be at the HOMESTEAD, working on the garden beds and staining  grout- pewter gray in my son's bathroom. F.Y.I- An all-white bathroom floor might SOUND aesthetically pleasing, but with TWO boys, it is a far cry. In fact, it is disgusting. Hence the gray! We are going to see IRA GLASS on Saturday evening, so that will be fun.  Anyway, the point is, that FIREFLY is busting at the seams with new finds.  A new favorite just came in from the U.K.  These pillows will eventually find a place in my home, but I can wait for the next shipment or two.  Lucky you. These will be on the floor tomorrow morning... See you soon, Nan







P.S.- The coolest bracelets and earrings EVER just came in.  Perfect for the Ball this weekend or the Antique Show next weekend.  Perfect Bling.

No comments:

Post a Comment