Thursday, May 5, 2011

sneak peek



As you all probably know, I use to work for R.Wood, and we have been friends for decades now.   I also have been selling her wares for almost fifteen years!  I am still totally in love and obsessed with her pottery.  Well, she just sent a "sneak peek" of a special batch of dogwood, made only for FIREFLY. It is in the kiln, as I write this...If you would like for me to call you when it arrives, so that you can have first grabs, email me. nan@fireflyhome.com.  It is a GRAB Fest folks, let me tell you... Don't forget to include your cell phone number.  Enjoy this glorious day, Nan

1 comment:

  1. Just beautiful! I'm so glad I found your blog, and I can't wait to go back and catch up on older posts.
    Thanks,
    the wanna be country girl - Caroline

    ReplyDelete