Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pumpkins!









Here are some pics from the Market yesterday.  I think everyone had fun.  The masks and pumpkins were a hit, and now BOTH are available at Firefly.  We will be selling the mask now year round.  I think every child should have ALL of them... I will be hanging them in my boy's room soon.  I think we will be moving back into our house this week.  What does that have to do with Firefly?  My well-being.  Short-term, I might be wearing running shoes all  next week  or at least in my mind.  Long-term, I can't wait to get back into my home, my nest, my hearth; Surrounded by those who I love-my family, my hood, and my friends. I love my Space. HOoRay!


P.S. Remember to call the store and sign up for our NEXT EVENT.


Saturday, November 6th
SILHOUETTE ARTIST, Erik Johnson, will be doing hand cut silhouettes of your child, dog, cat?!
Appointments are at 5 minute intervals, starting at 10 a.m.  CALL the store for an appointment
229-226-6363.  You will get a black 5 X 7, $25 each, additional copies (he just stacks more paper together) are $15 each.  This is the best Christmas gift EVER!  

No comments:

Post a Comment