Thursday, April 12, 2012

KAYCE HUGHES/ PEARS+ BEARS SPRING 2012 TRUNK SHOW!

Ruffle blouse $74., Anchor skirt $96.

Green Dress $142.

Sophie Dress $62.00

John- John $50.

Knit Anchor Dress $40.


I like clothes, but I don't love clothes. They are tricky and I loathe trying them on. As a buyer, you also have to buy 6 months out...It is not my gig, as I love too many other things like antiques, jewelry, home accessories, and  children's items.   Well, I think I found the perfect Clothing Line for FIREFLY and I am so excited about it! It is easy, great-looking, and affordable.  The samples will arrive on the week of  April 23rd and leave a few days later, with  two hundred classic pieces for girl's, boy's, and women to choose from.  I think the price point is great and we will get the orders almost instantly, a couple of days! How easy is that? I think I have found the perfect fit for Firefly.  Please stop by and I think you will agree, Nan

KAYCE HUGHES/PEARS+BEARS 
SPRING 2012 TRUNK SHOW

Starting Thursday, April 26th 10am-5:30pm
Friday, April 27th 10am-5:30pm
Saturday, April 28th 10am- 5:30pm


Girl's sizes newborn to 14, Boys newborn to 8, and Women's 0-14.

No comments:

Post a Comment