Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday at Firefly


Darling stationary that has been added to our website, under Southern Sampler.


Hello Everybody!  I hope everyone is feeling a little Spring in their step.  I know I am, as we have been wearing out our Front Porch with neighbors, children running rampant, and late night conversations. Our windows are flung open in the evenings and our cat, Radley loves hopping in and out, and making lots of "biscuits" in our bed.  Purrfect.  The store has had a great turn out in the trunk show(TWO MORE DAYS), especially in the little girl's clothing, as it really is super sweet. OUR jewelry SALE is going well too!  As promised, we are adding to it everyday, so stop by often.  Go HERE to see extensive photographs of THE Thomasville Wedding that is currently featured in Garden and Gun, and the OFFICIAL  stamp for my "styling" business, whether it be a dinner party, your house, store, WEDDING, birthday party! I am eager to design and execute all the details.   We have lots of fun projects in the works, that I can't wait to share with you.  WAHOO! Have a great weekend, Nan

No comments:

Post a Comment