Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Firefly is FIFTEEN






Firefly is Fifteen and Fabulous, I might add. Can you believe it?  I know everyone is chopping at the bit to see some photographs from the wedding that I recently did, but there is  buzz that it might be in  a National Magazine, so I have to hold off for a little while.  I will share something soon, as it is in my Drafts.  There are just so many TALENTS to thank and links to add...
ONE particular talent that delivered the most fantastic meal for this Southern Wedding was Hugh Acheson of EMPIRE STATE SOUTH, Five and Ten, and The National.  I have known about Hugh for a while now, we share friends... Once I started thinking  "bigger picture" for this wedding, I immediately thought of Hugh.  I emailed our brilliant friend in common, Lisa of Hawthorne House, and literally within the hour, Hugh had emailed me.  By the next day, he had emailed a gorgeous menu, and the rest is history.  I NEVER had to STRESS for a second over the FOOD or the service of the FOOD.  Hugh, I thank you and your amazing TEAM for that.
Please join us at FIREFLY, Friday, November 18th from 4:30 to 7:00, as Hugh will be signing his cookbook,  A New Turn in the South.  He is bringing some yummy treats that I will tease you with, in the following days.  His cookbook is as witty and smart, as he is.  Although a Canadian transplant, he is also nice as a Summer day is long, and  very easy on the eyes.  This Cookbook and This Man are the perfect pairing!   Rebecca Wood of R.WOOD Studio, will be returning with a batch of one of a kind pieces!  Hugh and Rebecca are also friends and have been featured together numerous times, so again a perfect pairing.  I  have a few tricks up my own sleeve, for Firefly's FIFTEENTH Birthday BASH, so please join us!

 FRIDAY, November 18th
          4:30 to 7:00pm
   125 South Broad Street
   Downtown Thomasville


229-226-6363 for more information.

 P.S. -  Call us and we will be glad to have Hugh sign, and we will ship it to you!  Bring your Christmas list, as this will make a great Christmas Gift.

Cheers,
Nan

No comments:

Post a Comment