Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Well, I never did get around to posting about children's stockings... It is BIG little stuff...I love a stocking and I take it very seriously.  My children's stockings are MAGIC.  Santa does some seriously clever stuff.  I will give you details after the fact I promise.  I will give a little nimble though:

 There apparently is this ELF in the North Pole that makes the most darling mice, you have ever seen and we have been so lucky, to be the recipient of these mice for the last four years! The boys  love to guess what is in the carefully wrapped tiny box, with the official seal of wax, at the tip of their stocking!  Simple, Small, Pleasures!

May the force be with you...
 Here are two of our six.  We have a lot of Star Wars themed ones.  Now, Reid is guessing James Bond, or Ninja Mouse.  Hmmm.  I guess we will know in the morning!  Thanks everyone for a great Christmas Season!  May your stockings, home, and family be filled with the Christmas Spirit tomorrow and All year long! Nan

No comments:

Post a Comment