Friday, January 18, 2013

Firefly Friday






Happy Friday All!  I am loving the return of Winter, and have a little zip in my step for sure.   I have so much going on, that I feel like I have nothing going on... Weird.  Thomasville has a lot on Tap this weekend! The highlight is definitely Music and Drama Troupe,celebrating their 40th Anniversary, with
a BIG TIME, BIG TOP Celebration this Saturday.  They have Cirque du Soleil dancers coming, how amazing is that!  I think there are still tickets available too.  Go here for more info.  I have just returned from Market, and I have found lots of "prettys", as my late grandmother, "Weezie" would say.  Her birthday would have been this week; She was BIG TIME amazing, and a definitely a  TOP ACT!  I am also celebrating 40(again) on Sunday.  I really wanted to go fishing for my BDAY, but it would be a little chilly... Oyster Roast will have to do! YUM.  Alright, enough chatter... Please come by Firefly today, and see our windows and welcome my newest addition to Firefly, Robyn Hill.  I am so excited about her creative talents, and smittened with her calm, thoughtful personality.  She did the windows yesterday and she also does this.  Needless to say, I feel like a proud peacock, and I think it is an indicator of creative things to come. HIP HIP HOORAY! We also got new EEBOO in and lots of NEW, creative, products there.

OUR CALENDAR of EVENTS, so far... We will be adding a lot more, so stay tuned.


Monday, February 11th at Studio 209, AMY FLURRY, of Recipe for Press, will be returning for a discussion and individual sessions.  Call the store for details. 229-226-6363 or email me nanmyers(at)rose(dot)net .

MARCH- 7,8,9- Kayce Hughes Trunk Show-  perfect opportunity to try on samples and receive
long before Easter.  The perfect place for an EASTER dress in my opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment