Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I heart PAPER!







Some may or may not know, but I have a PAPER problem.  I heart pretty paper!  Yesterday, we got two shipments in, but I am only going to share one at a time, as they are worthy of their own spotlight.
I saw these Creative Cats, a.k.a. Banquet Atelier & Workshop,  at the NYIGF, last August,for the first time.  I have been admiring their work long before that( paper problem), and reached out to them, shortly after Christmas.  The cards are just beautiful and saturated with color; I have never seen such rich printing.  I am lovintheir  packages of tattoos for kiddos too.  Ten in a package, with To: and From: printed on the back!  Awesome.  Speaking of HEART, I am hearting my windows!  They are almost done... Come SEE, Nan

No comments:

Post a Comment